Your relationship with your HCM partner is a critical factor to your organization’s success. That’s why it’s important to choose a partner that will remain dedicated, supportive, and engaged after the honeymoon phase.
Here a few questions that you should ask yourself about your current relationship with your HCM provider:
DO YOU TRUST YOUR HCM PARTNER?
Don’t settle for a partner that doesn’t hold up their end of the relationship. Broken promises erode trust, the foundation to all good relationships.
ARE YOU LEVERAGING A REAL SWEET SOLUTION?
- Is your current platform highly efficient?
- Are your employees required to have multiple logins for Payroll, Time, and Benefits?
- Is your employee onboarding and benefit enrollment experience 100% paperless?
ARE YOU GETTING THE LOVE YOU DESERVE FROM YOUR SERVICE TEAM?
- When you call for service, are you speaking with team members that are familiar with your organization?
- Are you getting consistent and accurate responses?
ARE YOU BEING TAKING ADVANTAGE OF?
- Are you frustrated by the endless miscellaneous charges each month for service requests?
- Are you seeing price increases year over year?
- Are you not being rewarded for your loyalty?
IS IT GOING TO WORK OUT?
- Is your partner fully engaged and committed to ensuring you are happy?
- Does your partner really listen?
- Do you feel important?
If you are troubled by your responses to these questions, it may be time to begin the process of finding a new HCM partner. Be careful not to go from one bad relationship to another by truly understanding the root cause to what didn’t work for you prior.
There are a lot of players in the space and that’s why you shouldn’t rush into a relationship with an HCM partner- even if you feel like it’s love at first demo. Take the time to date, for this is a long term commitment.